We know that we can use our imagination to manifest things for ourselves but it is also a tremendous gift to be able to use our imagination to manifest things for “others.” While imagining for “others”, we often find that we are manifesting for ourselves too. By being a blessing to others through the intentional use of imagination, we receive blessings as well.
This special request class is a deep exploration into the concept of being able to manifest things for “others” and why it matters.
In this class, we cover:
- The benefits of imagining lovely things for “others”
- The fact that we’re already imagining for “others” constantly whether it's intentional or not
- How we can intentionally imagine lovely things for others in a way that yields spectacular results for them and ourselves
- Oneness (by imagining for “others” you are actually imagining for yourself) and Neville Goddard’s concept “dreaming in concert”
- Being able to distinguish between who someone truly is and the state that they’re occupying
- Hearing/speaking an ideal conversation that is beneficial to you and “others”
- Several scenarios where we can discuss various ways to imagine for “others” even if there’s a history of angst or tension involved
**Please note, this is a pre-recorded class that is approximately 2.5 hours long.
***This class is non-refundable and does not guarantee results; nor is it a replacement for medical, psychiatric, or professional advice of any kind. All testimonials and stories shared are not a guarantee of results. Individual results vary. This product is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. By enrolling, you are stating that you are considered a legal adult that can consent in your name.