"We must live boldly! We must go through life as though we possessed what we want to possess." - Neville Goddard
Now is the time for us to live boldly! Now is the time to shift from hoping and wishing our dreams will come true to boldly claiming they are already fulfilled!
In this class, we cover:
- Why a bold attitude is essential
- How to shift from hoping to knowing
- Three key ways to live boldly
- Being bold about what you want
- Boldly testing the idea that Imagination creates reality
- Being bold about who you claim yourself to be
- Practical exercises and examples of how to live boldly on a daily basis
- A LIVE and written Q&A segment
Class will be held LIVE on Saturday, August 15 from 7 - 9 AM Hawai'i Time via Zoom. The recording, slides, and Q&A will be distributed to all registered attendees.
This class will also follow-up with a one-week Facebook Challenge where each day, there is a practical invitation to live boldly. The Challenge is scheduled to go from Monday, August 17 to Friday, August 21.
**This class is non-refundable and does not guarantee results; nor is it a replacement for professional advice.