“To go forward to imagination is to forgive. Forgiveness is the life of the imagination. The art of living is the art of forgiving.” - Neville Goddard
Many of us have grown up hearing the saying "forgive but never forget"; however, true forgiveness is actually forgetting and radically changing the narrative.
This class is for you if you're interested in a new approach to forgiveness that goes beyond just letting go of anger to completely dissolving conflict, freedom, and genuinely transforming relationships.
In this class, we cover:
- The true definition of forgiveness and why there's never anyone to blame
- Why the only thing to change is concept of self and how we can do this from a place of unconditional love
- The importance of distinguishing between one's true identity and "states"
- Stories and practical real-life examples of forgiveness
- A special invitation to move beyond releasing anger/upsetting memories to experiencing genuine fulfillment
- A Q&A
Length: 2 hours
*A prerequisite for this class is to read Chapter Four from Awakened Imagination & The Search by Neville Goddard*
**This class is non-refundable and does not guarantee results; nor is it a replacement for professional advice.